Tuesday, July 23, 2013

WIN A BUNCH OF AWESOME STUFF.

Let me cut to the chase: 

I want you to read my e-novella SHADOWMAN: FOLLOW ME BOY.


Why? Lots of reasons.

For one, I think it's a great story and I'm proud of it. For another, I'd like to write more in the comics world and for Amazon, and getting a good reception for my first foray into this medium is a great way to show I've got the chops to do it. And three? Because Shadowman is an AWESOME COMIC that you should be reading anyway. Oh, and also because royalties can buy me cake.

And even if you don't want to read it? I hope you'll tell your friends. You might just have a comics fan in your Facebook feed or Twitter list who digs voodoo and comics and kickass action, and I'd love for *them* to read it.

So let me reward you with more than just four-leaf clovers.

HOW ABOUT A BIG OL' GIVEAWAY?

a Rafflecopter giveaway

If you have questions, please ask them in the comments.

I really hope y'all give this story a shot and let me know what you think. It's different from Sang, and yet it's got dark whimsy, hard-hitting action, and just a hint of horror.

It also has a monkey in a top hat, which I dwell on because my first book also has a monkey in a top hat. I knew from issue #3 of Shadowman that I would love it for this very reason. I hope y'all will, too.

***

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Darn. Can't seem to get the novella here (UK).

delilah s. dawson said...

I have an email in to my editor regarding foreign sales. :( I'm so sorry you can't get your hands on it easily! With my S&S books, I can always hook folks up with BookDepository.com, but since this one is Kindle only, I'm at a loss.

Rachel dosSantos said...

Hi, stopping over after reading your interview with Katie & Sharon from I Smell Sheep blog; and I just grabbed your Shadowman novel, it sounds interesting and I can't wait to read it. My husband actually got me into Shadowman when we had first met so I'll need to bug him into reading the book (shock no pictures!!) when I'm done. Good luck with this, there really needs to be more comic novels.

Zombie Joe said...

Will see if I can read and review over lunch today. ;) Maybe after writers group tonight...