Tuesday, June 18, 2013

This is the post that came after that post that got crazy huge.

How do you follow up a post that went to Slate and received 90 times your usual number of views?

Clearly you go on vacation and finish up your deadlines and let that big ol' post stay at the top of your blog until you have something equally important to say.

I... um... ahem. Hello.

You can't force feels like that. So instead, I present you with the only photograph taken of me during seven days at the beach.


I think that about sums it up.

If you're here for the big ol' post on sexism, scroll down. 

It's a lot more serious down there.

***

1 comment:

Matt Billock said...

Following-up on a hit is probably one of the most challenging things in art. Not that sexism should be considered a "hit," but your post probably follows a pattern that mirrors any of a number of one-hit wonders - for better or for worse.

If nothing else, I'll be sticking around as a reader from now on!