Tuesday, May 7, 2013

get WICKED AS THEY COME for only $2.99!

Step right up, folks!

WICKED AS THEY COME,



also known as Blud book 1,
also known as Criminy Stain is My Book Boyfriend

is now on sale for $2.99 across ALL DIGITAL PLATFORMS.


I hope you'll check it out. If you already have it, it makes a great gift for a friend, a long-distance Mother's Day gift, or a nifty teacher's gift.

Because your friends, mom, and teachers love to read about 
dark, whimsical carnivals with sexy guys in top hats, yes?

YES.

***



4 comments:

Pinafores and Pinwheels said...

If I hadn't already given it to everyone I know I would be all over that!

delilah s. dawson said...

I know, honey. You're pretty much the Bludbunny-in-Chief, which is why you're in the book twice. Thank you so much for your friendship and support! <3

Pinafores and Pinwheels said...

You need to hurry up and release your next book so you can have another party....getting asked for my number was awesome! (and totally pissed my husband off) WIN!

Pinafores and Pinwheels said...

And you're awesome <3