Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Are you ready to join the Ministry?


I'm so excited to be part of this Kickstarter! My original short story, OUR LADY OF MONSTERS, includes a Parisian sleeper agent for The Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences... and also gargoyles.

But the Kickstarter is about so much more than that! This video can fill you in on what Pip Ballantine and Tee Morris have created in their world-- and invited several amazing authors to revisit with new stories.

THE MINISTRY INITIATIVE KICKSTARTER IS LIVE!


*

Galileo Games and Imagine That! Studios have teamed up to bring you an ambitious steampunk project! The Ministry Initiative is a two-part creative endeavor that will not only premiere new fiction from the steampunk world of the Ministry but also present a brand new role playing game from the makers of Bulldogs! and the ENnie Award winning game Shelter in Place. Thrill to the tales in Ministry Protocol anthology, or join in as an Agent in The Ministry Initiative RPG.
Find out more about this endeavor and support the Kickstarter here: http://bit.ly/ministry-initiative

*
A GIVEAWAY!
I have a two prizes:
(1) free e-copy of my story, OUR LADY OF MONSTERS
(1) signed copy of WICKED AS SHE WANTS, the second book in my Blud series!
To enter, just leave a comment with your email/Twitter handle and answer this question:
If you were a secret agent for the Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences, 
what kind of steampunk gadget would you wish to have on hand? 

Winner will be chosen using random.org. Bon chance!
***

15 comments:

Tiffany Trent said...

I cannot wait to be in an antho with you!! :-)

Zombie Joe said...

If I were an agent... I would be more Braun than Books (minus the corset, of course)... so...

Tesla Cane Sword. One part lethal, one part stun rod. Also a bit more discreet than all those pistols Braun totes around. ;)

miki said...

I do hope the signed book is also open to international because i really hope to get one of your books^^ and i can't wait to see what novella you will do for the anthology^^

as an agent of teh ministry i would like to have the gadget to teleport something or myself safely ( yes sometimes i prefer to flee^^)

isabelle(dot)frisch(at)gmail(dot)com

Joy Whiteside said...

I would have a secret stash of gears that would do my dirty work for me and they would be hidden in the surroundings and on my body and sense when I need them

Asylos said...

@Mirintala here

I would definitely have some steampunk goggles. My alter ego Girl Gadget has a pair with many improvements she created, and various vision modes.

Much Ado About Nothing said...

I think it would be pretty awesome to have Miss Pleasance's snake bracelet. :)

Much Ado About Nothing said...

I think it would be pretty awesome to have Miss Pleasance's snake bracelet. Beautiful, deadly, and completely unexpected. :)

Beth said...

What kind of device do I want? Glider wings, so I can jump off the top of a building and glide safely to the ground.

Stephanie Fredrick said...

I'd love to have one of Alexia's parasols. Storage space, weapon and prevents sunburn :p

fsteph55@yahoo.com
@FredrickLynn

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I really need to get to your books! LOL!

And I'm looking forward to this fun package kickstarter.

Now, what would I have...I would have to say secreted little hair ties and pins on my skirts that would fly, zap, and cut. And a hardened corset! LOL!

Oh thank you!

Myworldinwordsandpages(at)gmail(dot)com

@Mellhay

Raonaid Luckwell said...


Sort of like to have my steampunk character Orpha's mask. The eyeholes have special lens so she can see various things without having to use googles or a scope to see far distances.

bn100 said...

some type of goggles

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

Timitra said...

A gun part shotgun, part sonic blaster.



taccb(underscore)1981(at)yahoo(dot)com/@taccb

Beckie Tetrault said...

I would love to have an aether gun.. I have no idea what they do, I just love the word aether ;0)

Book Attict said...

Thanks for the amazing giveaway!
elizabeth @ bookattict . com