Tuesday, April 30, 2013

WICKED AS SHE WANTS IS OUT NOW!!



It's finally here! Yay! I'm not freaking out at all!

The second book in the Blud series follows debauched musician Casper Sterling 

on a romantic adventure with a vicious Blud princess. 

Available from:
Book Depository (with free worldwide shipping)

Here's what RT Book Reviews had to say:



In any case, I hope you'll check it out and maybe tell your friends,
because everyone needs a little hot steampunk airship romance.

*

Oh, and if you want to learn more about how to write a sex scene, check out my post on Chuck Wendig's blog today. Terrible Minds just got TERRIBLER. And more HUMPALICIOUS.

*

Off to squee. Ta!

*

2 comments:

Crystal Thomas said...

Bought my Kindle copy first thing this morning! Here's to it flying off the shelves!

delilah s. dawson said...

Aw, thanks so much, honey! <3 I never forget that you were one of my first readers.