Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Step 1: Take over the world


Because when you invite two wonderful friends (like ERICKA and DEBBIE) over to help you enter tons of names in a database, address the envelopes, and put on a billion stamps, you feed them well. Four kinds of cheese, crackers, fresh organic fruit, and oodles of wine. And cake balls.

CAKE. BALLS.

Let's just say some of the stamps might be crooked.

If you sent me an email for the Bludbunny Brigade, CONGRATULATIONS! You're in, and your Membership magnet, signed bookplate, and bracelet will be in the mail to you tomorrow. Each member received a unique hand-drawn refrigerator magnet with a dapper bludbunny. No two are the same!

***

Also, an apology: my mind and my email accounts are currently like an octopus juggling colanders. Unless something's on the top of the stack and easy to destroy, it might get juggled a bit or flap away into the ocean.

If you're waiting on something from me in the next two weeks, please email me again and tell me exactly what you need. Interviews will get shot back within half an hour, probably, and guest blogs will take longer. If you have an idea for a guest blog-- a Sangish flash fiction about a certain character or a writing/bookish/geeky topic on which you'd like me to expound, please tell me. If I have to make a decision or start from scratch, that spaghetti noodle is likely to slip right through the colander and away from the juggling octopus.

That being said, if you'd like an interview of guest blog related to release week, please email delilahsdawson (at) gmail (dot) com. I'd love to be useful!

Thank you all so much for joining the Bludbunny Brigade and reading! As I totally freak out in preparation for the release of WICKED AS SHE WANTS next Tuesday (OMG NEXT TUESDAY WHUT), I can't tell you how much I appreciate your support, encouragement, and general existence.

***

1 comment:

Pinafores and Pinwheels said...

Cannot wait! Love me some Casper!