Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Many thanks! And SQUEEs!

Dear everyone:
If you bought Wicked as She Wants today, tweeted about it, mentioned it on Facebook or Google+, wrote a review, or wished me a happy book birthday: THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU.


***

Dear Bludbunny Brigade:
Criminy is pleased. The bunnies have been leashed. Thank you for your service today!

***

Dear RT Book Reviews:
Thank you so much for the unbelievable honor of receiving the May Seal of Excellence. What an amazing surprise! Your kind words totally made my day/month/year. I'm so glad y'all liked it!

Here's the full article, including four reviews from the RT editors that, yes, made me cry.

And I don't cry.

I JUST DON'T, OKAY?

***



Dear Cosmopolitan,
Thanks for picking up my 25 Humpalicious Steps for Writing Your First Sex Scene post over on Chuck Wendig's Terrible Minds blog. I've been reading you forever, and now I'm just utterly turgid that you read me.

***

Derr Cherk,
Thernks fer everthernnng.

***

Dear Mimi and Papa,
Thanks for the tomato plants and hugs. I won't tell you the name of my books, but you're proud just the same.

Love,

d.





2 comments:

amy kennedy said...

I have not read Wicked As They Come. And Wicked As She Wants, just came out, so,neither have I read that. But, but, I cannot WAIT to get my hands on both these books!

Just read your "humpaliscious" post at Chuck Wendig's Terrible Minds blog...what can I say, I pinned it on Pinterest and ended up here at your blog!

delilah s. dawson said...

Oh, yay! I hope you like 'em! They are pretty humpalicious in parts. :)