Monday, April 8, 2013

Blud: NOW CHEAPER, Minds: Now MORE TERRIBLE

Hear ye, hear ye! Your ticket to Blud now costs *even less*!

WICKED AS THEY COME (Blud book 1) is currently on sale on Amazon for book-book or kindle!

WICKED AS SHE WANTS (Blud book 2) is out April 30 and on a small sale, too!

THE MYSTERIOUS MADAM MORPHO, my first e-novella, is always $0.99 and stuffs a complete romance into 130 pages of dark carnival fun.

THE PECULIAR PETS OF MISS PLEASANCE, the e-novella that came out April 1, is only $1.99 and includes a dude who's basically Thor in a kilt.

And the CARNIEPUNK Anthology from Gallery Books that I'm in is on pre-order sale, too, for over $5 off.

Oh, and if you're the lucky type, my Goodreads giveaway for an early ARC of WICKED AS SHE WANTS is still going, and I'd love it if one of y'all won.

***

And if you found your way over here from Chuck Wendig's blog post about romance, welcome! I hope you'll check out my steampunk paranormal quasi-vampire dark carnival world!

If you're looking for even more romance, some of my favorite writers are:

* Tiffany Reisz (seriously well-done erotica with amazing characters)
* Meljean Brook (steampunk romance)
* Cassandra Clare (phenomenal YA demon hunting)
Deanna Raybourn (Victorian romance mysteries)
* Stephanie Perkins (teen contemporary unlike anything I've read before)
* Tessa Dare (as close to bodice rippers as I get, but the writing is sharp)

I'm all about breaking past the genre prejudice to find amazing storytelling. :)