Wednesday, January 9, 2013

video: Tuesday Morning Sherwood Bitch Club


Is it a great video? No.

Is my form perfect and fluid? Hell no.

Can you hear the awesome music to which I'm bobbing my head? 
Nope.
I'm wearing earbuds, and the song was Take Me Alive by Chris Cornell.


But this is what my mornings at the archery range are like.

And here's the end result:


That's at 20 yards.

When the zombiepocalypse come, what'll be your role?
I'd rather be Andrea than Laurie, I'll tell you that much.

***

4 comments:

John Hancock said...

OK, I know now not to mess with you.

Jon Plsek said...

I love the look just before the last shot....yup, we're still watching and yup, you still look awesome in those boots...

Abby said...

I'd rather be Michonne than either of them! Less talk, more beheadings. (That's going to inform my editorial approach in 2013 as well.)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be that pantsless zombie from the second episode that almost kills Rick by the tank. My zombie junk will just be hanging out for everyone to see.