Wednesday, December 12, 2012

a day well spent with #ThorontheFloor

Today, some people did great things. 
They rescued babies from burning buildings, 
saved lives on the operating table, 
or brought us one step closer to curing cancer.

Here's what I did.

It started here:


And then, like the world snake, it just kept going. And getting slimier.







I think I finally know how Jim felt on The Office when he took all those nickels out of Dwight's phone.

And you know what tomorrow is, right?

THORSDAY.

* * *

2 comments:

Virginia Valerie said...

Love this! Way better than elf on shelf!

Anonymous said...

What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I'm hoping
to give a contribution & aid different customers like its
aided me. Great job.
Here is my page ... cheap throwback jerseys