Thursday, September 20, 2012

Two Things You Don't Want to Miss!

1. 

YOU COULD WIN A KINDLE FIRE! A BOX OF BOOKS! SIGNED SPECIAL THINGIES!

Click the picture of me looking kind of cray-cray to do that.


(Or, in case I've botched that, CLICK HERE.)



2. 

I HAVE A NOVELLA OUT IN 12 DAYS


An exciting, 34,000-word romp in Criminy's Clockwork Caravan!

Romance! Butterflies! A mysterious mechanist! A London scholar with a dark past! Blud creatures attacking! It's like WICKED AS THEY COME, but you don't have to get to page 186 before they do it!


IT'S ONLY 99 CENTS.

And if you don't have an e-reader, you can read it on your computer, laptop, phone, or tablet.

*

Now, back to my regular squealing about the new kitten.

3 comments:

Pinafores and Pinwheels said...

Can't wait to turn on my kindle in 12 days!

Lexi H said...

Yay Novella!!!
And your not giving away a blud bunny by chance are you?

Laura said...

I don't have a credit card so I can't buy anything on Amazon. I'm very much enjoying your first Blud book. I hope the next is out EARLY in 2013. You have a really nice touch with the male character, somehow he feels nice and yet he's keeping an edge with a bit of mystery too.