2. Receiving flowers never gets old.
3. Someone should have told me about Rufus Wainright back in 1999 or so.
4. Deadlines are the birth control pill of writing.
5. I wish my feet were size 5 or 6, because the really cool shoes are always on sale for $20 in that size.
6. One should never search Twitter for one's book name or character names or anything that might lead one to find people talking about said things unfavorably, because if they wanted you to see it, they would @ you, idiot.
7. Kentucky might be a nice place to visit in June.
8. Good things happen on Wednesdays.
9. Getting less than 5 hours of sleep a night for two weeks can induce a psychological state similar to the one in The Shining.
10. Strawberries and sea salt dark chocolate are a winning combination.
That's all. Just finished up another deadline and have totally forgotten how to blog.