Thursday, April 12, 2012

let's bargain, luv.


Look, luv. We've both got needs.

You want more Criminy Stain, and I want more *you*.

So I propose a deal.

You tell *ONE NEW PERSON* about Wicked as They Come, and I'll send you a signed bookplate and a matching "signed by the author" sticker.

That's it.

Just one person. Talk one person into buying a copy.

After all, if we hit some lovely bestseller list, Delilah can probably talk her editors into some racy little e-novellas about me, instead of making you wait months to read about Mr. Murdoch and nearly a year to roll your eyes at that ridiculous harpsichordist, Casper.

Tell one person. Get them to by the book. Then email me and tell me about it at CriminyStain{at}gmail{dot}com. I'll need your name and address, too. Then I'll send you a signed bookplate, a 'signed by the author' sticker, and a card. I'll even seal it with wax, just for you.

Simple.

So what do you say, pet? Shall we seal it with a kiss?

*

Delilah here. Don't look at me. I can't control him.

I've never been able to.

But I will make sure the bookplates go out.

*

11 comments:

Teril said...

oh hawt times! Cannot wait for more and I am spreading that word, plus I love that I can gift ebooks to friends ;)

drakenfyre75 said...

Just shared this with the book blog site that I "live at" I'm all for these goodies :)

delilah s. dawson said...

Thanks, y'all! My mission is to make sure all the ladies that want the Criminy, get the Criminy. <3

Runs with Granchildren said...

Yer mom needs some Criminy scent to wear...
If folks bought the scent, when people comment about how smexy they smell, they can introduce them to Criminy and the book!

Lexi said...

Criminy propositioning me? How can I refuse! He does it so smoothly, and with that accent....mmmm. I don't need you to send me anything, I will keep telling people about this book in hopes we can get some more Criminy!

Pinafores and Pinwheels said...

Mmmmm....Criminy....yummy. You know I'm sharing the love :)

Taylor said...

I talked my book club into reading it. So that's four books for me. Do I get four signed bookplates?!

delilah s. dawson said...

Of course, Taylor! Just send your address, and I'd be glad to send y'all bookplates. =)

Spotted Sparrow said...

I think his nipples might be able to cut glass. Oh, and many people have been told!

delilah s. dawson said...

The funny thing about his chest is that up close, in the big poster S&S sent me for events, you can see that he's been iced or something. He's got goosebumps on his shaved pecs. So... that's dedication to glass cutting. =)

States of Decay said...

Thank you so much for the card and bookplates, Delilah!!! + Loved the Criminy sticker/quote on the envelope! You rock!!! ^_^