Monday, January 16, 2012

seriously, seriously WICKED




See that bracelet?

It was a surprise gift hand-made for me by my dear and talented friend Stephanie over at Pinafores & Pinwheels. Here's her post about it, including how she made it. If you like sewing and crafting, check out her beautifully handmade clothes for kids, not to mention the purses and jewelry she makes as gifts, which can be seen on her blog. She's so amazing!

Needless to say, the only reason I've taken it off today was to gaze in wonder at it. It's got some of my favorite quotes *and* my book title on there, along with beautiful little cogs. And it fits. And it's so pretty and smooth. And just SQUEE.

See?


It makes me so happy I just about can't see straight.

And it's going to look great with my steampunk outfits.

And with the beautiful octopus necklaces my friends Heidi and Alice gave me and the pretty bead cuffs from Carrie. Seriously, y'all. I have the best friends.

Thanks so much, Stephanie! I love it, and I'm going to wear it until it just about falls off.

Totally made my day!

*