Monday, January 30, 2012

oh my, indeed.


I'm so honored and excited to see Wicked as They Come included in this hawt ad for the March edition of RT Magazine, one of the biggest venues for romance book reviews in the world.

Plus, Wicked includes both vampires *and* circus freaks, so that's a lot of bang for your buck.

Heh.

In other writing news, here's what I'm working on, two months before my first pub date:

* planning the launch party (Friday, 3/30, 7pm, FoxTale Book Shoppe, Woodstock, GA)

* writing an e-novella in the Blud world while listening to a lot of Gotye

* getting ready to write the second half of Blud book 2, out in Spring 2013

* wearing and loving the custom Sang scents from Villainess Soaps

* putting together steampunk costumes for Anachrocon and Dragon*Con

* networking and hoping to get involved with local lit festivals, cons, and book groups

* writing guest blogs and doing author interviews-- so much fun!

* planning to invite interested readers and friends from all over to participate in street teams to spread the Wicked word and receive perks like signed books and... other things I haven't dreamed up yet.

If anyone has a good idea for promoting the book, please let me know! I'd love to be on debut author panels at conferences within driving distance of Atlanta, have Skype chats with book clubs or writing groups, and do any sort of author interviews or guest posts on related blogs with followers who would be interested in steampunk paranormal romance.

Self-promotion:

It's scary, and I would rather be eating frozen cupcakes.

*

No comments: