Thursday, January 5, 2012

happy net karma ahoy!

So a fun thing just happened.


2. They did an image search for "broken Nook" and found my picture from this post that I wrote on my 33rd birthday.

3. They used it at the top of their article. Me! With crossed eyes! And a Nook that looks like a bustier sprouting from zombie Gertrude Stein.

4. The delightful Kate Hart identified me and pointed the article out to me via Twitter.

5. I was flattered, so I commented with a couple of link drops.

6. The Litreactor folks kindly gave me credit for the image and even PUT UP A BIG OL' PIC OF MY BOOK COVER WITH LINKS.

7. I squeed and told everybody I know about it, because it made me feel FAMOUS.

*

This is how the internet is supposed to work.
People sharing information with the kindest intentions,
and then spreading it all over the place like glittery marmalade.
I now have a warm fuzzy.

Thanks, Litreactor!

*

2 comments:

Tanya said...

This is hilarious.

Anne Riley said...

SUPER fun! And I luuuurve that picture, by the way.