That's me in 2003 during my first and only public bellydance performance.
Why I am showing you this?
1. Because it was part of a convoluted dare/bet/punishment on Twitter.
2. Because every cell in my body has been recycled since then, so technically, that isn't me. That's some other girl, and I have some of her memories and also the same Cheshire Cat tattoo.
3. Because I can't dress up as slave Leia and go to Dragon*Con.
4. Because I feel like if I post something on my blog, I'll have it forever, and I found the photo today and didn't want to lose it, because I never want to forget what it felt like, dancing for the crowd as they clapped and stomped.
5. Because I miss having hair past my waist.
6. Why the hell not? HONEY BADGER DON'T CARE.
Please don't make me regret it. No laughing. Okay? OKAY?
I will never again confuse Spielberg for Lucas while half asleep and Tweeting about hats.