Lft. Interrobang's Guide to
Escapist Books You Might Enjoy a Jot or Two
While Melting into Puddles This Summer:
1. The Parasol Protectorate series by Gail Carriger
Paranormal steampunk awesomeness, including zombie porcupines. ZOMBIE PORCUPINES.
(Note: that's a 3-book bundle for Nook for $9.99. Smashing price, lads!)
2. The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
Like Victorian steampunk YA X-Men.
3. Divergent by Veronica Roth
Dystopian YA. It's going to be the next The Hunger Games.
3. Hourglass by Myra McEntyre
Ghosty YA fun.
4. The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook
Hot steampunk-y romance.
5. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn
Very sweet YA about serendipity.
Sorry for the quiet.
I've just emerged from the Edit Cave to discover that it's July, and just like my hydrangeas, I never do well in July. I have no idea what to talk about. Besides zombie porcupines, of course.
I'm always up for discussing zombie porcupines.