Friday, July 22, 2011

book update: OMGSQUEE!



So the cover reveal will be soon.

I've seen it.

It's awesome.


You can even like it... if you want me to love you forever.


I now live every day in a state of constant wonder.

Yeah, even more than before.

I'll keep you guys posted on further developments.

Oh, and did I mention they changed the name?

It's no longer BLUD.

Now it's...

WICKED AS THEY COME.

Sexy, right?

*

Big thanks to everyone who's already liked the page--
56 of you! I love you guys!
Big thanks to the alpha and beta readers who critiqued it.
Big thanks to everyone who asks about it and squealed with me on Facebook.
And super, duper big thanks to everyone who follows this blog.
It couldn't have happened without you.

<3

*

8 comments:

ChaosMandy said...

I think I liked it - I clicked the FB linky thing *L*

I can't wait to buy and read it :)

Tanya said...

Congratulations! Yay yay for you!

James Garcia Jr said...

Congratulations and much success to you! I look forward to seeing how things go on this fantastic journey that you are embarking on.

-Jimmy

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

Thanks so much, y'all! It just amazes me that people I've never even met could be so kind and supportive. =)

jarvenpa said...

Well, I recommended it, and I was very tempted to review it (and claim that I time traveled to read it). Will try to figure out the "like" stuff. And can't wait for the cover. The description does not do the book justice. But maybe it is best for the readers to be astonished by how good it is.

urfaqhesse said...

can't wait til we get to hang with you all on your own private island.

so proud of you! xoxoxo

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

Urfa, you know you guys won't be allowed on the island. The well-trained Dobermans with bees in their mouths will see to that.

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

So true, Jarven! Just wait until you see the cover. Not at all what I expected, but the end result is oddly tantalizing, I think.