The alien now living in my body:
* decided to try the lifestyle in The 4-Hour Body by Tim Ferriss for at least one month.
* felt pretty awful at the start of the week.
* then started feeling better.
* lots better.
* likes eating only protein, legumes, and greens.
* thinks Diet Dr. Pepper is 1000x too sweet.
* drinks a lot of water, which she used to hate.
* was really excited to purchase a kettlebell.
* was so excited about said kettlebell that she did more exercise than she was supposed to do.
* then went and played 90 minutes of tennis and
* even did some random sprinting, just for the hell of it.
* is looking forward to HOLY ENORMOUS CRAZY GIGANTIC BINGE DAY Saturday.
* but is also looking forward to getting clean again on Sunday.
* has already lost weight and looks better, even if it was only water and bloating and sugar inflammation and whatever the dieting crazies/gurus say it is.
* has a dip between her ribcage and belly again, and LIKES IT.
* possibly feels the best she's ever felt in her life.
* is extremely surprised by that.
* needs to go to sleep to make sure she gets more than 8 hours.
* is the best damn parasite I've ever had.
I, for one, welcome you, new weird alien ruler.
Let's look freakin' awesome in a bathing suit by June, what say you?