I've got to make this quick, because Dr. Krog is breathing down my laundry, waiting for me to get my stuff out of the dryer and go to bed early.
1. I'm starting the new new new NEW Cruelty. Today was soup for lunch and shredding. Goodbye, dear red velvet sandwich cookies from the Target bakery.
Oh, but hello awesome new owl-talon cast necklace from Etsy!
2. We're halfway through decorating for Halloween, our favorite season.
3. I have the best family ever. Except maybe for the Kardashians or Osbournes, who I hear are quite chummy.
We're trying to get the Biscuit to talk about something other than Transformers. Everything from balloons to the cat to imaginary Godzillas are being named Thingity-Prime and Ravage-One and taking on robot form.
We are failing. She still insists that she only knows things because she's Arcee.
4. My kids never, ever, ever hold still.
5. The Biscuit is the Top Chimp tomorrow, which means we have to bring snack for 12 kids. And it's supposed to start with a "D". Do you know how few healthy kids' snacks begin with D?
Thank heavens I'm creative and have a Sharpie marker handy.
For now, pro-beauty, anti-chubbers sleep.