Tuesday, April 13, 2010
unruly quiz #1
0. What is the title of the picture I've just added to this blog post because it makes me so freakin' happy?
b. Darth Artista vs. Ahsoka Tano: Please Don't Mess Up My Hair
c. Project Runway: Giraffe Boots and Underwear Challenge
d. I just wanted to show off my size 6 jeans for the first time since 2005.
1. Who's the most annoying spam commenter this week?
a. Urfa and my mom, with their "always believing in me".
b. Everyone who agrees going veg is the way to go.
c. BUY GUCCI BUY FAKE, UGLY, SMELLY GUCCI GUCCI!!!!!!
d. Me, commenting under my other Google profile just to make things confusing.
2. When I shook people's hands at the gallery exhibition last night, what story had I secretly concocted to explain the hideous wound on my hand-shaking thumb had anyone asked, which they didn't?
a. Mauled by polar bear.
b. Mauled by vampire polar bear.
c. Street fight. YOU SHOULD SEE THE OTHER GUY!
d. It's a busted blister from using my Swiffer too rigorously.
3. What did I really, really wish I could have watched last night?
a. Season 1 of Chappelle Show, which we lent to someone and forgot to retrieve.
b. Season 1 of Frisky Dingo, which we just found under a block of wood in my studio.
c. Something by Nicholas Sparks.
d. Mega Shark vs. Giganto-Octopus-with-Lasers.
4. What did we really watch last night?
a. Reno 911, the one where Terry gets busted on roller skates at Tacos Tacos Tacos.
b. the fifth episode of Season 1 of Dollhouse
c. Did you notice that Eliza Dushku is actually a pretty decent actress?
d. I know. We were surprised, too. After Buffy and Bring It On, I thought the only character she could play was Slim-Hipped-Streetwise-Rebel-with-a-Heart-of-Gold.
e. reruns of Robot Chicken.
5. What was the original working title of Scritch?
a. Lena and the Little People
b. Holy Crap, There's Venomous Munchkins in the Basement!
c. The Sock Thief
d. Labyrinth 2: Gobbling Bugaloo
6. What's the best chai latte on earth:
a. Trick question. It was only available for a brief time when Roy at The Coffee Park bought the wrong soy milk and added too much chai sauce. RIP, Coffee Park!
b. Vanilla soy milk, decaf Celestial Seasonings India Spice chai.
c. Vanilla almond milk, Celestial Seasonings Honey Chai.
d. Just drive on down to Starbucks and get a Venti, dahling.
7. What unfortunate condition keeps t.rex from becoming a child model?
b. Jerk parents who won't get him a better agent.
c. That weird wart/thingy in the middle of his forehead. That I just want to PINCH.
d. His weird hairline, cankles, and man hands.
8. Where did Dr. Krog and I meet?
a. In a bar.
b. In a bookstore.
c. In a bookstore with a bar.
d. In a bar with a bookstore with a tiny bar in the corner.
e. On the quad of our dorm at UGA.
9. What's my worst internet obsession?
a. Finding the perfect boots on www.zappos.com.
b. Watching literary agents, editors, and fav authors on Twitter.
c. Stalking ex-boyfriends on Facebook and drawing X's over their eyes with Sharpies on my laptop screen, which doesn't work as well as you think it does.
d. Participating in the TwiMom forums for moms who LOOOOOVE Twilight.
e. Staring at the Recently Listed feed on Etsy and clicking on weird crap.
10. What is the Biscuit currently singing as she beats my couch with a fairy wand?
a. Old MacDonald had a farm, EIEIO. And on that farm he had a MAN, EIEIO. With a man-man here and a MAN-MAN there, here a man, here a Six Flags here and makin' up my leg, there a goat, there a chicken, there went a pig, there a ready-set-go SNORT SNORT SNORT MAN MAN what sound does a goat make, mama?
b. O Fortuna from Carl Orff's Carmina Burana.
c. Fergielicious by Fergie Ferg.
d. The theme song to Silver Spoons.
11. What's your favorite non-human book character?
First person to get all 11-- and yet, you can get #11 wrong-- gets a painting in the mail when I do the ones for jarvenpa and biblophiliac later this week. You know, when t.rex's pneumonia calms down.