Things I've Been Doing While Not on The Intarwebz:
(And before anybody gets up in my bidness, 'intarwebz' is a humorous contemporary spelling devised by evil cats. I don't need further schooling on the history and uses of the internet. In case you wondered. But thanks for thinking of me.)
1. Playing outside.
2. Getting bubble solution in my ragged cuticles and hopping around, screeching.
3. Writing 20 pages on my work in progress.
4. Writing 20 pages on a NEW work in progress that I DREAMED. It involves VAMPIRES. But not in a cliche, sparkly way.
5. Pretending that I'm the next Stephenie Meyer and spending $1000 on bookshelves in my head.
6. Listening to a very small person say MAMA 97,652 times a day.
7. Trying not to go mad as a very small person says MAMA all day long.
8. MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA ALL WORK AND NO CUPCAKE MAKES MAMA A DULL REDRUM.
9. Trying to finish this blog post in 3 minutes.
10. Crap. I'm not gonna make it. I'm going to have to stop mid sentence.
11. Trying to