Friday, February 12, 2010

what's this white crap?

I was in the middle of writing all these juicy confessions for you
when it occurred to me that I'd rather post pictures from
a very rare snow day in Georgia.

How was it? Well...


But on the other hand...




Still, we must consider...


Yeah, that's great and all. But what about...


Very conflicted. Mommy thought it was adorable. Dr. Krog was slightly mortified to have his son galumphing around in clown shoes, one crab sock, and a girl's parka.

But still...


Mmm. Flying Biscuit. That place is so yummy. Best BLFGT sammich in the state. That's Bacon, Lettuce, Fried Green Tomato, for you Yankees.

But it wasn't all fun and biscuits...


And as always, Dr. Krog suffered more than anyone.



It was an accident, I swear!

Why are there no pictures of me? Because I was too busy comforting the crying baby, taking photographs, and giving my husband rakish scars, of course.

It's a full-time job.

4 comments:

SAHM-I-AM said...

LOL. Not sure how I found you. Through Momplex I think. Cute post. Made me laugh out loud 'coz I'm the one holding the camera too. Your hubby will recover. He hasn't felt real pain until he's delivered a baby : )

Scary Larry said...

What a goofy looking husband. He's lucky to have you.

Alice Istanbul said...

Ohhh! lol, so cute :) I do love t.rex's getup, mismatched socks are for the coolest of the cool. We made a crazy-ass snowman today. I've never seen this much snow in Atlanta.

Alissa said...

Glad even our neighbors to the south got to enjoy this thing we call winter!