Wednesday, February 10, 2010

heart @ cookie .com


I am a very mean person, because I am finally coming to terms with the fact that I am legitimately addicted to sugar, so I made these cookies to give to friends for Valentines Day, but I can't stop eating them, which puts me in a bad mood, because it makes me feel weak and explains certain things about my muffin top.

And Dr. Krog has just returned home from his lone portion of our failed family vacation, and I suspect he's going to leave whiskers and shaving cream in my newly cleaned sink, but I can't say anything, because he brought me two bath bombs from Lush.

And I didn't paint anything tonight, but I'm okay with that, because I've been painting two boards at a time, and I don't have any more boards cut, and the mitre saw would wake up the children.

And, in my last run-on sentence of the night, my mother was supposed to email me the picture of the GIANT HAIRBALL I found in my SALAD today so that I could SHOW YOU, but she DIDN'T, so I CAN'T, and I think the sugar is taking effect, and OMIGOD, I WISH I WAS COSMIC BOWLING ON ROLLER SKATES RIGHT NOW. HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE?

I'm going to go now.

Before I say something else I regret.

Me and this cookie.

We're going.

So... bye.

3 comments:

Alice Istanbul said...

Don't feel bad. We've all got our weaknesses, mine are pickles, olives, and sardines. Kind of gross to most people.

Jennifer said...

It really isn't your fault when the cookies are yummy AND cute. Or at least that is what I tell myself.

Alissa said...

I think I prefer the picture of the cookies. They look awesome and delicious.