Thursday, November 12, 2009

shh.

I haven't made a confession in a while. Are you ready to laugh at me?

I hope the answer is "ALWAYS, FOOL!"

But here it is.


I want the latest Pearl Jam album.


That's all I've got for you tonight. I cooked a turkey breast today. A truly sensational pair of turkey ta-tas. But I can't find the camera to show you a picture, so you probably won't believe me. And I just submitted a full manuscript after 3 hours of formatting and editing. And then I had to watch the special features on the Gremlins DVD while trapped under an angry baby.

So I'm a little out of it.

But I want the Pearl Jam album when I'm awake and cogent, too, God help me.

9 comments:

Shaunells Hair said...

ooh that was funny!! Thanks! I needed that.

Lee the Hot Flash Queen said...

Oh, me too!!

One Cluttered Brain said...

YEAH for your manuscript! Are you doing Naniwrimo this year too?
Just curious.
I AM!

Congrats on winning the Pearl JAM CD. Cool.

leigh said...

Eddie Vedder is hawt!!!! I swooned over him long after grunge was dead. His hottness lives on forever.You go get that album and listen to it proudly.

Leigh

Missy said...

I listened to the new Pearl Jam on myspacemusic and it's a good CD. You should definitely have it. I have spoken.

Oh and don't feel bad about wanting the Pearl Jam CD, I own two Jonas Brothers CDs. For the kids of course.

Love the turkey ta tas. I'm going to randomly throw that phrase around on Thanksgiving just to make my mother cry.

charissimo said...

Wait, Pearl Jam is a guilty pleasure? They're awesome! I refuse to mock.

Shannon said...

Great, now at Thanksgiving when I see the turkey, I am going to giggle like a middle schooler and mutter, "ta-tas".

Erin M. said...

I lusted after Eddie Vedder in high school....and had nearly forgotten about him in all the mommy mayhem around here. I didn't know there was a new album coming out. Clearly I suck and live under a rock!

grizaham said...

Get Backspacer. It's so good. Even better live.
Cheers from TN
www.igriza.com