Tuesday, October 27, 2009

magical biscuit bedlam


Forgive me if I'm a little Biscuit-heavy lately. She just says the most funny, magical, ridiculous stuff, and I want to remember it forever. Especially today's discussion on male genitalia, which I can't share with you, because Dr. Krog would blush.

*

me: Biscuit, why is your doll cradle sitting upside-down on the bathroom floor?

Biscuit: It bonked me on the head when I was rolling around. It's in Time Out.

me: Do you think it will have better behavior now?

Biscuit: Probably not.

*

me: Biscuit, do we need to wipe your nose?

Biscuit: Nope. I got rid of all my yucky green boogers.

me: Really? What did you do with them?

Biscuit: I picked them out with this finger. But I don't know where they went.

*

Biscuit: Look, mommy! I wrote my name!

me: Well, you have the correct letters, but they're in the wrong order.

Biscuit: It's okay. *I* know where they go.

*

In non-Biscuit news:

* Dr. Krog is sick. Fever, chills, sore throat, no appetite. But not flu. Again.
* t.rex is about to walk and refuses to eat solid food that isn't made of Cheerio.
* I have started sending out query letters for my book.
* I got my first rejection today.
* Ouchie.

2 comments:

RosyRevolver said...

For what little bit it's worth, my mom went through the whole query letter/rejection thing. LOTS of rejections . . . but it worked out really well in the end! It will for you too, I have NO doubt.

Hope Dr. Krog feels better . . . and that the Biscuit finds those boogers before someone else does. : )

Caroline D. said...

LOL I love that she's learning to dole out the discipline. that poor cradle.