Friday, October 2, 2009

The Infection Connection: Act II

Yes, I know One Act Plays shouldn't have an Act II.

Do you think I *want* an Act II?

Honestly, I am just a pawn in this game.

*

the Biscuit: SPAZZ SPAZZ! Mommy, I would like to watch some Care Bears. Mommy, that dog licked me in the face. Mommy, why did that bird bonk his little bitty head?

me: Later, sorry, and because he flew into the window. Now please eat your nice grilled cheese sammich so we can go play at the park with our friends.

the Biscuit: (munch) Mommy, I need a blue chair. (munch) Mommy, today my friend in the green shirt brought cookies with butter. But shaped like letters. (munch) Mommy, these shoes make my legs hot.

me: That's fabulous, sweetheart. Let me just change your brother's diaper...

the Biscuit: HERBLAGGGH! (vomits all over her new purple dress, her grandmother, and her grandmother's chorkie)

grandmother: I don't think you guys are going to the park.

me: Get the kid a bucket. We're going home to watch Care Bears. Right after I buy 4 gallons of antibacterial hand gel and a box of face masks.

germs: Us 4, You: 0. Muahahahaha!!!!!

*

FIN

3 comments:

Virginia Valerie said...

aw, poor kid. sorry to hear about the vomit. I hope you all feel better soon!

EttyOop said...

Oh noooooooooooo! :-( Poor biscuit... and poor mama....

soon. You will have sleep time soon. It will happen.

urfaqhesse said...

oi to the vey