Things I said today that I never thought I would have to say:
1. No using Force lightning on your brother.
2. Quit trying to throw your broken telescope into the ceiling fan.
3. Get your bottom out of that poor boy's face.
4. Snow White, get your hands off your girl parts.
5. Don't throw those black bananas away-- I can use those!
6. C'mere and let me get those boogers out of your eyes, dude.
7. Quit trying to put Cheerios up your nose.
8. But I don't want to read that book again. Can't we just watch a movie?*
9. I appreciate what you're trying to do, but please don't help me clean the kitchen.
10. Thank you so much for buying me a rug rake.
11. Honestly, could you crap more?? Or greener? YOU CRAP SO MUCH.
12. No, princesses never wear shoes in the house. And they always wear underpants.
13. Please hug your brother less. You're hurting him.
14. You're very nice, to nurse that bear. He must be a happy baby.
* Because I have a sore throat and don't like the book Ladybug Girl, especially not twice in a row.