Sunday, July 19, 2009
Dr. Krog takes such good care of me.
Do you know what he did last week? He bought me this.
And now I can draw all over my sweet baboo with graffiti.
Or go to the trouble of handwriting something that I could type in 8 seconds.
Other really nice things he's done for me lately:
* bought me season 1 of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares so I can actually see an entire episode at some point.
* bought Clash of the Titans, so we can watch it and laugh a lot, but also really love it and be kinda nostalgic
* took me to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, which I think was the best HP yet, and which I wish was a 9 hours long
* took the kids out so I could do some work
* took me out for chicken wings when I desperately required chicken wings
* is really nice to me all the time
* took out 1 bag of overflowing garbage, 3 paper bags of recycling, and 3 grocery bags of diapers, and then dragged the big trash can up to the top of the driveway, which he actually hasn't done yet, but he's going to, and I thank him for it.
We're both working on projects, and the house is a wreck, and the laundry is done but not put up, and my last cooking effort was a FAIL, but we're having the best time of our lives.
Dr. Krog, you rock. You krogodile rock. You just freakin' rock, man.