Friday, June 12, 2009
Thanks to the kind and talented Christine at Christine's Arts, I now have an Honest Scrap Award. Yay! And now I get to tell you 10 honest things about myself. Hmmm.
1. I worked at a haunted house in high school, even though everything about it completely terrified me. The drive, interacting with strangers, wondering alone in the woods in the dark. But it was a total blast, and I learned how to do marvelous things with makeup and liquid latex. And I made a bully wet his pants once.
2. I have never liked Goodwill ever since they stole my black-and-white Doc Martens in 1999. I wore them when skanking on stage with the Toasters during my ska years.
3. I have never smoked a cigarette or done any drugs that were not administered by a doctor. I used to wonder what certain chemicals would do for my art, but it was never worth it to try.
4. I have been craving food from La Fonda Latina and Circle Sushi for a couple of weeks and am completely unable to act on the cravings. It's driving me crazy.
5. I really like my leg-to-ankle ratio.
6. I really don't like the place where my neck and back meet. The curvature is wrong.
7. I've always felt like I would write a book one day, but i'm horrible at making up stories and strategy. When I read Time Traveler's Wife, all I could think was WAIT WHAT WHOA HOW DID YOU DO THAT WAIT WTF??
8. Although I love art, my favorite activity in the entire world is horseback riding, specifically trail riding or hunter pacing. Galloping is the closest i've ever felt to the divine. I really miss my horse and our rides alone in the woods.
9. I like my husband so much that it sometimes scares me. Just flat out like him. And love him, too. But really like him.
10. I had a brain tumor in high school.
That's what came to mind. If anyone has any other random questions, i'd be totally happy (and very excited!) to answer them. I love questions and would be happy to tell you almost anything.
Oh. And i'm passing it on to Charis, Blair, and The Spotted Sparrow.