Sunday, June 7, 2009

5 months and 28 days later


Brace yourselves, people.

I may be prone to hyperbole.

No, really.

I think it's because I see words as more paint to make the world interesting. I certainly don't do it on purpose. But i'm aware that it occurs, even if it's unintentional.

So when I told people last week that my son was crawling, I suspect that hyperbole was... um... suspected.

BUT IT'S TRUE! 6 months old, and the little dude is unstoppable. Like, zombie unstoppable. Check it out:


Yeah. No computer cable is safe.

And he's just so proud of himself.



See that? He had just completed a smacking war with Dr. Crog for ultimate control of the laptop universe.

I'm not sure who won.

Lastly, for dreadfully interested people who are either relatives or desperately ovulatory, here's the complete drama, from crawling to fighting to laughing, including my unbelievably feminine snort.

6 comments:

Caroline D. said...

holy crawling t.rex! I missed the announcement somehow. that is too fricking cute.

I love how he is undeterred by tangling with the floor gym and just drags it along with him.

On a more somber note, I am worried about Dr. Krog. Did he really think that inching away was an adequate escape plan? And don't you think the guy deserves a desk?

Virginia Valerie said...

Baby FTW! What a cutie!!!

Isabel Princes said...

Visiting from SITS. You have the cutest zombie baby. What the heck is a helpmeet?

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

Thanks for visiting! A helpmeet is the old-fashioned term for a helpful wife, with expectations of a spotless house, warm dinner on the table, generally existing to support the husband.

It's meant to be... ironic.

EttyOop said...

Oh man! The cuteness of that boy and his crawling...

Heather said...

No, Daddy, it's my turn to play with the computer! Mommy says we have to share! Share, Daddy!!

That was awesome! :D