Wednesday, May 6, 2009

pretty things

As we approach Mother's Day, I thought I would show you some of the really lovely things on my Favorites list on Etsy.com. I don't see the point in flowers, and i'm trying to lose the leftover squish from my Lucky Charms days carrying t.rex, so i'm all about jewelry, beautiful shirts, and body products.

Tres belle, n'est-ce pas?




I'm sorry. You were expecting teh funny?

You'll see teh funny tomorrow, when I find the Pet Parade flyer from our weekend trip to Helen.

I've been saving the Pet Parade flyer especially for *you*.

3 comments:

carma said...

Looking forward to the Pet Parade Flyer- and loved your 6 words!!

Stay hopeful :-)
carma

stinestrain said...

ooh yes. can't wait for the pet parade.

M family said...

If only I had a blog that I knew my husband is reading :D