Tuesday, May 5, 2009

happy birthday, dr. krog!!

Every year since 1997, i've celebrated Dr. Krog's birthday by making a bunch of signs and putting them up all over his current domicile. Back then, it was hand-drawn and photocopied signs all over the dorm. Best $4 I ever spent, too. These days, we draw, paint, Paint, or Photoshop the signs.

Dr. Krog is going to be home soon, looking for his signs, and i'm wondering how long it'll take him to find them here. Heh heh.

Happy Birthday to the best friend, husband, breadwinner, fighter, father, and Star Wars fan I know. I love you, best buddy!









7 comments:

merveilleuse said...

i laughed out loud at "craigo won spleenoby".

happy birthday, dr. krog!

Virginia Valerie said...

your signs are genius. GENIUS!

Tammy Howard said...

Awesome. What a cool tradition.

Heather said...

That's me times 64! That was GENIUS!! LOL!!

Crystal said...

Loved the signs, Dee. I hope that "Dr. Awesome" has a great birthday.

charissimo said...

Seriously, D. I totally feel the love here.

veganf said...

No wonder you guys got married! That's awesome.