Friday, March 6, 2009

move over, Jay Sherman!


The Biscuit's critique of our movie selection, including On Demand at my parents' house.

The question: Do you like ____________?

***

The answers:

Shrek: No, he yells too much.

Ice Age: No, I don't like it cuz they... they take all the watermelons.

Lilo & Stitch: No, I could swallow water, and then I would be sick.

Blues Clues: I like the pink one.

Little People: No. I like Michael. (she appears to be conflicted)

Madagascar: The zebra and the lion. The zebra. I like he stripes.

Franklin: No. He is afraid of dinosaurs.

Little Bear: I like the cat.

Jack's Music Show: Uh, I like about... uh... it is my favorite. Has a guy that has a problem.

The Backyardigans: I like the blue one. Because he is blue.

Futurama: I like R2D2. And Bender.

Winnie the Pooh: I like Piglet. I like stripes.

Yo Gabba Gabba: I like yoga! Reach, reach, ahhhhh.

I give her two pigtails up.

No comments: