Tuesday, March 10, 2009

it's a bit nutty

The Biscuit has begun that great period of childhood characterized by asking "Why?" 60,372 times a day. Which is fun and challenging. Yesterday, she asked me about the trails left by jets, and I went through about 19 "Why?"s until I finally tried to condense my extremely meager knowledge of jet combustion into the statement "It's how airplanes poop." Makes sense, right? They eat fuel, use it to move, then poop contrails. Voila!

So this morning, the Biscuit took a good look at the used coffee filter in the trash can informed me:

"That is coffee poop! But it smells like coffee, not poop. You put that coffee in the coffee maker, and then it makes a poop! And that's the poop! That is coffee poop!"

So I guess i'm drinking coffee tinkle. With hazelnut creamer.

And now I feel like Austin Powers when he takes a big ol' swig of Fat Ba$tard's boiling poo. I simply can't get that scene out of my head. I really need some brain bleach.

But i'm glad she got the concept, nevertheless.


2 comments:

Misty said...

Crap - now I need some brain bleach!!! LOL.

Gregg, Mandi, Lucie, Griffin said...

I will never think of coffee the same way again :) thank you