Thursday, January 22, 2009

an unprophetic dream

I was awake with T.Rex from 4:30 to 6:30 this morning for no good reason, and when we were both able to return to bed, I had one of those golden, stolen hours of utterly delicious sleep. And I had this completely unremarkable but crystal clear dream:

I'm walking down the street in a neighborhood very similar to mine, looking for my cat, who has a penchant for crapping in people's flower beds. I find him... crapping in someone's flower bed. I call him for a few minutes, hollering, "Keith! Keeeeeeeeeith! Keith!" And as the goodwife comes to the door in her blue robe to shake her head disapprovingly at us both, Keith finishes up and trots out to me. I pick him up and say, "You're a very bad cat, Keith".

Dream over.

That's all I got.

ps. Who on earth would name their cat "Keith"?

No comments: