Thursday, January 22, 2009

do what?

I was going to blog about how I don't get chicks who worship department stores, but I'm going to go in a different direction. Here are some humorous quotes from life with a toddler. Yep, original concept.

Biscuit: (singing) The bus on the wheels goes round and round! Round and round!
Me: Really?
Biscuit: It does! The people on the bus goes round and round and round and round...
Me: They do?
Biscuit: Yeah, they do! They are round!
Me: Welcome to America, kid.

Biscuit: (passes gas in an adorably innocent fashion)
Me: What was that, buddy?
Biscuit: I think it was a tiger.

Me: What happened in school today?
Biscuit: Sebastian pushed sand in my eyes.
Me: What did you do?
Biscuit: (in singsong voice, with eyes closed beatifically) I criiiiiiiiiiiiied!
Me: And then what?
Biscuit: I said, "Don't push me!"
Me: I thought he put sand in your eyes.
Biscuit: Yeah, he did! And then he did not push me!
Me: Is that all that happened in school?
Biscuit: Nope. I also tinkled.

See? That's much better than complaining about some crazy ladies.

No comments: