Wednesday, September 10, 2008

the toast bracelet and the big blue square

Forgive me, but I need to share these things.

1. Cleo invents the toast bracelet. Patent pending.


2. The aftereffects of the Big Blue Square Experiment, in which I paint my 28-weeks-pregnant stomach light blue and attempt to make prints with it, but all I get are big blue squares.



Every day needs a little bit of wacky, right?

So now you are fortified to read that big, scary post about the Manifesto down there. Go ahead. I double dog dare you.

2 comments:

Frogs Mom said...

I love that you have wrinkles on your belly from your underwear or pants or something or other. Yes, I went in for a close up.

delilah said...

HA!!! Holy crap! That's terrifying! No one should ever have to see a belly that big, that close. I guess I owe you some eye drops or sunglasses, huh?

I seriously had no idea that would happen if someone clicked on it...

Seriously, though, what is that? I don't wear dainties or pants that high. Maybe it's from sitting at the laptop with my belly against my shirt? That's totally going to bother me now. I must demand that no one else does that.