Thursday, August 21, 2008

random quotes

I've really laughed a lot this week, for some reason.

My grandmother, on seeing me yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks:

"Honey, does your doctor know how... big you are?"


I just laughed and said, "No, I hide behind a door for the entire visit." Seriously, though, I only gained 5 pounds in the last month. Honest.

****

Me, to my husband: What would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night and I was standing over you, holding the giant yoga/exercise/birthing ball over my head like I was gonna throw it at you, American Gladiators style?"

Husband: Freak out. Freak out, and then tell you to get back in bed.

****

Cleo: I want more broccoli. To eat in my mouth.

While she points at her mouth. Thanks for clarifying, buddy.

****

Me: What do pirates say?
Cleo: OINK OINK!!
Me: No, pirates say YAARRRRRRR!
Cleo: OINK OINK YARRRRRRRRR!

****

It's a good life. I like to laugh.

No comments: