Just some random thoughts here.
1. I think i'm anemic. Which would explain the fatigue, sleepiness, irritability, lack of appetite, headaches, and craving for your blood.
2. I am going crazy waiting for the ultrasound that will (hopefully) tell us Shmoo's gender. I know there are only two choices, but the answer will change my entire world. And there's also a little part of me that thinks Shmoo is too mischievous and bouncy to let us know. If ever there was a fetus that liked surprises, it's Shmoo. He/she is going to be born wearing those boingly joke glasses and carrying a whoopy cushion, I just know it.
3. I just snagged a Treasury on Etsy's Treasury West. It's all about the visual effects of watching The Empire Strikes Back after taking a Unisom. For three nights in a row. Check it out: it's cold... Hoth cold.
4. Every time I drive Cleo to sleep in a local wealthy neighborhood, I see interesting wildlife. Coyotes, hawks, deer, enormous rat snakes. The houses are so far back from the street, and the wealthy people within them are so reclusive, that driving through it literally bores Cleo to sleep. And I always think, "What if I see a bear? HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE??" And then I think about taking the bear's picture, and emailing it to everyone I know, and asking them, Jim-impersonating-Dwight-style, "Which kind of bear is best?" And laughing uproariously.
Seriously, these are the things that go through my head on a daily basis.
5. I'm on our neighborhood HOA, and it is my responsibility to write the snitty little letters that tell people they are in teh trouble. We just sent out some letters about houses with yards so horrible that they look abandoned. One yard looks like Willie Wonka's Remote Candy Plant Experimental Growth Garden. The giant green thingies sprouting everywhere honestly look like some sort of bizarre gummy candy. I imagine a lawn mower going through that yard, spewing acidic candy juice while orange, old-style Oompa Loompas run away, screaming. I must take a picture to post here, because it's unbelievable.
Also, I believe being on the HOA makes me "The Man", and i'm not sure how I feel about that, except that I know for sure that *I* won't be receiving a letter, which feels really, really good.
6. Of bears, beets, and Battlestar Gallactica, I like only bears and BSG. Beets are one of those foods I wish I liked, in the same band with avocado and tuna, but I just can't do it. We don't got the beets.