Wednesday, May 14, 2008

now we are 10

Or at least, I often act like i'm 10.

Case in point-- last night at The Melting Pot, my friend and I said the same thing at the same time, and I hollered "JINX!!!", and she had a token 30 seconds of silence, flicked me off, and kept going, and it was so funny that I laughed for about 5 minutes until I was wiping my eyes and everyone was staring at me bemusedly. Seriously, *I* am that person in the movie theater that laughs at all the wrong things, really loudly.

Or, the other day, when I heard a new Weezer song, I got really excited and started bouncing up and down in the driver's seat. And now i'm googling them all over, trying to learn about their 3rd "absolutely final album ever". Yay Weezer!

Oh, and I get really excited about cake, petting zoos, four-leaf clovers, pizza, good mail, new socks, movie previews, Play-doh, scented markers, and that Ewok special about the little curly-haired gamine stuck on Endor. Or I would if they ever played it anymore.

Could be a lot worse. Sometimes, i could be 90.

No comments: