Sunday, May 25, 2008

nice segue

And not the scooter.

I just have several points to make, and I don't feel like wasting my small stash of brain cells to do it. So here we go.

I had Gimme Lean meatballs and spaghetti for breakfast, and it was wonderful. I heard a great song at Whole Foods, but no one could tell me who chose the music or what it was. It sounded like Gnarls Barkley. If Baby Shmoo is a boy, I have chosen the fabric for nursery decor and can't wait to sew it. Cleo needs a hair cut. I just finished the last book in the Star Wars Legacy of the Force series, and I feel conflicted about it. I don't like my cat. I am slightly sad, because one day I asked folks on one of my forums to check out my blog so that I could bask in the glow of more than 30 readers, and I hit 60 readers that day, but now i'm back to 24, so I feel very pathetic. And I feel even more pathetic for checking Google Analytics to see how many people are reading my blog. I hate that CNN considers John McCain's current health important enough to take up one of the only two spots reserved for stories on "Health"; that's like using a "Tech" spot to tell me that he uses an iPhone, if he does in fact use an iPhone. I don't really care either way. I saw a coyote a couple of days ago-- it was awesome. Horizons Organic Chocolate Milk is the most amazing panacea in the world. I want to smell like lemons and sugar all day. I got a commission on Etsy and need to go buy some watercolor paper and get on it. I suck at playing the guitar in Rock Band.

And, lastly, Unisom is my hero.

5 comments:

Frogs Mom said...

Hey - can you tell via Google Analytics that I read you via Google Reader? So does my DH, BTW - he started reading your blog after I showed him your berry picture of Cleo. And he sent one of your posts to his friend in SF.

Jennifer said...

Hey, Somehow I missed that you had a blog till I saw it on one of our mutual friend's blog roll! I don't check blogs everyday, but I'm adding yours to my list.

Jen aka 2 in August

delilah said...

Craig tells me that posting in one's blog about how few people read one's blog is like going to a party and telling people you have no idea why you're there, because no one likes you. I guess he has a point.

I am freaking awesome, and you should totally read this blog and tell all your friends to read it as well, although they already are reading it, because they are very hip and have their fingers on the pulse of what's cool.

kitrona said...

I read you with Google reader! :)

EttyOop said...

I discovered your blog because people on the forum were talking about it. It makes me happy to sit down and read it when I have a moment, because you think like I do in a lot of ways.
:-)
Also? I completely agree about Horizon Organic Chocolate Milk. We go through a carton a week and that's only because it's all I let myself bring into the house. Sometimes I forget to tell the kids we have it until i'm, like, halfway through with the carton. Does that make me a bad mommy? I DO need calcium -- i was preggers and now I'm nursing.

oh, and smelling like lemons and sugar all the time would be AWESOME!