Saturday, May 10, 2008

hear ye, hear ye!

Today was another horridly 6:30am wake-up, so all day I feel like i'm 2 hours ahead of the world. Therefore, when I saw Panda Express on the way home from Lowe's, I became very agitated about the thought of their deliciously horrible fake Chinese food. Apparently, 10am is too early for lunch in fake China, so I was very disappointed.

Then I saw Arby's and decided that fried cheese would do. Ain't pregnancy grand? And they were open! Grabbed my 4 cheesesticks, got on the road, and had the weirdest feeling...

... something smelled familiar...
... something smelled like...
... like...
... like the Renaissance Festival...
... why did my freshly cleaned car smell like the Renaissance Festival????

Then I realized it was my lap. The fried cheese in my lap smelled like the RenFest.

So, hear ye, hear ye! Ye olde crotch smelleth of RenFest. Tell the people!

Mmmm.... cheese.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Oh man - RenFest. Dang. Now I have a hankering for a deep fried Snickers bar!!!