Thursday, May 15, 2008

eat your heart out, Mr. Cuomo



I want a girl who will laugh for no one else
When i'm away, she puts her makeup on the shelf
When i'm away she never leaves the house
I want a girl who laughs for no one else

~Weezer, "No One Else", the blue album

Eat your heart out, baby. When Craig is out of town, I become a zombie. 11 weeks pregnant, enjoying a French clay facial mask, brushin' my teeth, sporting a day-glo orange toddler barrette, wearing my old lady glasses, hair in a schoolmarmish bun. Time to go kick back with a magazine and chillax to some season 2 of The Office. Because I am a glamorous girl, and I like to party hardy, Marty. w00t!

Knowing my luck, 3 ex-boyfriends will somehow defy all odds and find my blog tonight and send the above photo to everyone i've ever known with a clever tagline, such as, "Voted Most Likely To Be a Hideous Heifer at 30".


I'm always willing to throw my vanity on the sacrificial altar for a laugh.

And, speaking of which, NEW WEEZER ALBUM OUT ON JUNE 3!!! I may just pee myself. Night, all.


1 comment:

stinestrain said...

omg. I LOL'ed. you crack me up.