Tuesday, May 20, 2008

10 things

Ten things for which I'm thankful:

1. ceiling fans
2. popsicles made with real limes
3. salsa, both the food and the dance
4. when Cleo hugs me spontaneously and says, "Luh you, too, mama"
5. TV shows on DVD, especially Lost, The Office, Venture Bros., Frisky Dingo, and House
6. my good friends, both real and imaginary
7. walking barefoot on fescue
8. seeing horses in fields on my way home
9. having a good book to read, when Craig finishes it
10. this totally rad new laptop, which allows me to connect without allowing my child to destroy my living room, books, and electronics

Take that, sleep deprivation. I can still be thankful! Not coherent, certainly, but thankful.

2 comments:

stinestrain said...

I'm so glad you got a laptop!

Kyrissaean said...

I'm thankful for ceiling fans, too. Very, very thankful. *goes back to grumbling about stupid air conditioning repair people*