Monday, February 25, 2008

it came from the black lagoon!

"It" being me and "the black lagoon" being a horrific and sleepless night of screaming toddler.

Sigh.

Is it two-year molars? Is it the onset of the Terrible Two's? Is it karmic backlash for trying to wean? Did I run over a squirrel or something?

She is now systematically debooking my bookshelf, and i'm letting her, because my tea isn't ready yet, and i'm exhausted, and I feel dessicated, and I want coffee, and I want to cry but have been sucked dry. My poor little dude. She must feel horrid to act like such a monster. She has cried more in the last two days than in the previous two months combined.

Thank goodness for sunshine. And chai tea. And my sexy new ceiling fan. And the painting of a bee I did last night. And that lovely lotion I got on sale at Target that smells like eucalyptus.

I'm going to win this day back.


No comments: