20oz. chicken breast
32oz. chicken broth (I prefer free range organic)
1 big white onion
3 cans Great Northern beans
3T minced garlic
1. Dice chicken and onion. Separately, so you don't get salmonella.
2. Heat some olive oil in a skillet, preferable cast iron. Saute diced onion and 1T garlic. If you are openly weeping, you chose your onion wisely. When onions are translucent, plunk them in a stock pot.
3. Add a little more olive oil to the empty skillet and saute the diced chicken. Add some salt, pepper, and oregano to taste. When it's cooked, plunk it in the stock pot.
4. Add the chicken broth and beans (including the gooey juice in the can) to the stock pot and turn it up to high.
5. Add the rest of the garlic. Add salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and chili pepper to taste. It should be quite savory and flavorful. If it 's weak, keep adding seasoning.
6. When it boils, put it on low and simmer it until you start drooling. Then eat some, possibly over brown rice.
I am now going to go eat some. Over brown rice. With extra cayenne pepper.